You have recorded your album, planned a flawless rollout, done all of the correct marketing, and now it’s finally release day. So, now what?
Preparing for your album release may have been so overwhelming that you are ready to relax on release day. However, that is not the case. The day your album comes out is when you need to be most active.
Review our checklist of things you need to do on album release day.
- Go live on Instagram, Facebook, etc
- Conduct a Q&A session
- Make sure you have blogs lined up to post about your album on release day
- Drop new merchandise on your album release day
- Have your album release party on album release day
- Make sure your supporters post about your album on release day
- Drop a music video for a single from the album
- Send automated emails to your mailing list, letting them know your album is available on streaming platforms
Remember, this checklist is only for the day of your project release. There is a slew of steps you need to take ahead of this music release to make this a successful debut.
Tag us in your new music!