Rapper Shock G Died Of Accidental Overdose - Viral Media Boost

🎵 Call Us For 24/7 Customer Support (404) 934-8379 🎵

Call Now

Search our shop

    Rapper Shock G Died Of Accidental Overdose

    • 1 min read

    Rapper Shock G Died Of Accidental Overdose

     

    According to a newly released autopsy report, the legendary founder of Digital Underground, Shock G, passed away from an accidental drug overdose.

     

    The 57-year-old was found unresponsive in a Tampa, Florida hotel room on April 22nd. Those closest to him said that he was in Florida working on his sobriety after struggling with addiction for years. 

     

    Shock G, whose real name is Gregory Jacobs, was determined to have died from a dangerous concoction of fentanyl, alcohol, and methamphetamine. At the time of his death, his father, Edward Racker, promised fans that he would get down to the bottom of his son's death. 

     

    G was laid to rest on May 1st. His fellow Digital Underground members, Money B and DJ Fuze were in attendance. The step-brother of Tupac Shakur, Mopreme Shakur, also came to pay his respects.

     

    Shock G founded Digital Underground in the late '80s, spawning iconic hip-hop hit "The Humpty Dance." He has also been credited with giving Tupac Shakur his big break when he recruited him as a Digital Underground backup dancer.

     

    Let's continue to keep Shock G's loved ones in our thoughts and prayers. 

     

    Blogged by @cakedupdrippedout

    AlphaPixelTagIncluded